Tuesday 17 June 2014

June Glossybox


All products received in this months box.


My June Glossybox arrived today! 

For those of you who don't know what Glossybox is...it's basically a beauty box you receive in the post once a month (you can subscribe for as little or as long as you want.)
When subscribing you fill out a small questionnaire so that they can cater the products to you and your preferences.

Check out: http://www.glossybox.co.uk for more information.
This is the 4th box I have received, and I love it - it's a great way to try new products!

Inside this months box
Firstly, the boxes are packaged so cutely!! All boxes come with a Glossy magazine, and a card to tell you more about each item.

1. Nail girls - 3-in-1 base/topcoat and nail strengthener
I have very flimsy, bendy, breakable nails, so I'm really looking forward to trying this out! I really hope this product works as similar ones haven't in the past.

2. Teeez Trend Cosmetics - Beautiful Flat Stiff Brush
This brush is so pretty, the handle part is decorated and the brush made out of natural hair (so the packaging states.) Unfortunatly I don't wear a lot of eyeshadow, but I'm sure I can find another use for this brush.

3. Embelleze Novex - Brazilian Keratin -  Hair Food
This product smells lovely! I have yet to actually try it...I feel it may be a bit of a hassle as the instructions say to wash and dry hair, then apply the product - leaving it in for 15minutes, and then to rinse and dry again! I feel this is too much hassle for me so will try it as a daily conditioner.

4. So Susan Cosmetics - Concealear Quad
This is another product where I have fallen for the packaging! As any Concealear, it is designed to cover blemishes and imperfections. What I do like about this, is the fact it is a quad of 4 shades, so you can always mix to make the perfect skin match.

5. Roger&Gallet - Fleur de Figuier Eau Fraiche Fragrance
This smells beautiful!! A lovely summery scent created by Francis Kurkdijan. This is perfect to take on holiday, as it is a sample size of 10ml so easy to fit in your luggage!

And that's everything I got in this months box! Are you subscribed to Glossybox, what did you get and think about this months box? Has anyone tried these products before?

LindsayMay
Xx

Twitter: @lmrowe91
Instagram: lindsaymay91

2 comments:

  1. I have never had a glossy box and have never tried any of these products either!
    xprincessjas | xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd recommend it if you like trying new products - plus its like a surprise present each month! xx

    ReplyDelete