Saturday 7 June 2014

Small basic Superdrug haul



So today I went to Superdrug for some basic necessities, and thought I'd share with you what I got:

First up - two Superdrug facemasks - white chocolate mousse and yogurt smoothie. I love nothing more than relaxing with my sister, watching a film, and having a girly evening which of course has to include facemasks! £0.99 each.

Chewable A-Z multivitamins and minerals - I've not tried these before, but I bought them as I am so tired all the time, so I have assumed that I am missing some sort of vitamin from my diet. Hopefully this will help a little. £2.99

Simple eye make-up remover - this is a repurchase! I live by this, it work wonders at removing make-up and is so gentle on the eyes. This is one of my favourite eye make-up removers as it isn't oily. £1.68

Simple triple action face wash - Repurchase, this is a lovely face wash which is really kind to my skin. Haven't used it in a while as I have been trying some different products, so I can't wait to start using it again. £1.99

Simple spot zapper - I've never used it before, but it's a Simple product so I'm bound to love it. I often get the odd big spot, so I'm hoping this will ease them down. £2.74

NYC perfecting primer - I haven't actually used a primer before as I usually moisturise before putting on make-up. I caught this one out of the corner of my eye, and as it wasn't expensive I thought I would give it a go! £3.49

I can't wait to start using these products, especially the ones I've never used before! Do you guys use any of these, what do you think of them?

All prices are correct of Superdrug on 7th June 2014.

LindsayMay

Instagram - lindsaymay91

Twitter - @lmrowe91

1 comment:

  1. I love Simple products, they're so gentle

    Freya Blendell Blogs
    http://freyablendell.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete