Tuesday 24 June 2014

Haul at boohoo.com


Recently I did a bit of internet shopping on boohoo.com - I love this site as the clothes are good quality, reasonably priced and always arrive quickly! I placed my order on a Friday afternoon and it was here by the Monday (even though I paid for standard delivery - 3 - 5 working days!)

Please note all the prices here are 20% off! as I was lucky enough to have a discount code! Also the first picture for each product are from the boohoo website.

Here's what I bought:

Zoe peeptoe cut work ballet - tan - £14.40
These have been great in the hot weather!! Air can pass through all day due to the design of these, I've found I can wear them with most outfits and they are so comfy!

Tammi neon paisley kimono - £12.00
Surprisingly this is the first kimono I've owned! I have fallen in love, it's light and airy! I've had so many compliments whilst wearing this, very happy with this purchase.

Sandy scoop neck maxi dress - demin blue - £8.00
This is basically a repurchase, as I already have this but in black! I find it versitaile and easy to dress up or down.

Zara slash neck crop top - black - £3.20
I haven't actually worn this yet, I bought it to wear under thin 'see-through tops'. I do think it looks great on its own (see picture above), but I'm too self conscious to wear it alone.

Miranda collar detail skater dress - blue - £12.00
This is a lovely dress, it's so soft and comfy! This is another one I feel can be worn for different kinds of events, perfect for work or going out. I love the pastel blue colour also.

Helen Jersey contrast waistband maxi skirt - black - £6.40
This is lovely and thin, perfect for summer! I really love the outfit the model is wearing in the picture above, it's simple but classy.

Deborah patent T-bar geek flat - black - £20.00
Unfortunatly I've had to return these, I have quite wide feet and they wouldn't do up...but I'm still posting them as I still think there really nice.

I hope you've enjoyed seeing what I've purchased. What's your favourite item? What clothes have you bought recently?

Lindsay-May

Twitter - @lmrowe91
Instagram - lindsaymay91

Xx



















4 comments:

  1. I love the maxi skirt, so much so that i may have to buy it myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should do a hair style blog, i imagine you would be great at styling hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous picks! I love boohoo, and love the black shoes at the end that you bought, super cute!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - was gutted that they didn't fit! X

      Delete