Sunday 13 July 2014

Bike rides, Bomb Cosmetics, and Yankee Candle

Today I went on a bike ride with one of my friends to our local garden centre (which is a good few miles away!) The sun was out, the countryside was beautiful...and I didn't take my camera - good going me!

I did however make a few purchases completely unrelated to garden centres...bath bombs and candles!

So first up, Bomb Cosmetics, I got to select any bath bombs (like a pick n mix) and put them in this cute box:

I've never tried Bomb Cosmetics, so I'm really excited to have a bath tonight and try my first bath bomb! They are so cute and smell lovely, it was so hard not to take the whole lot home!!! In the end I decided with these:

The 3 large ones, back row, left to right:

Vintage rosehip
Porcelain peony
Ugly duckling

These were 3 for £6.50, I think they are normally priced at £2.49 each

The 3 smaller ones, left to right:

Mango and vanilla bath mallow
Button moon bath mallow
Summer sun bath mallow

These 3 for £6.00, I think they are usually priced at £2.30 each.

What I love already about Bomb Cosmetics is the detail of the bath bombs/mallows - they look too good to put in a bath!!!
Luckily they have a website, so I can just order online instead of cycling miles, bombcosmetics.co.uk I'll be using this as they have a huge range of soaps, candles, body lotions etc that I would love to try!!

Also at the garden centre, I caved into buying a Yankee Candle (I have resisted for months)! I went for Loves me, loves me not which smells like heaven!!! It's a very fresh, daisy/flower smell, which is perfect in these hot summer months

This medium jar is usually £16.99, but was on offer at 25% off, so lucky me, I paid £12.74!

I now cannot wait to start my pamper Sunday with my new bath products and candle.

Have you ever bought anything from Bomb Cosmetics or Yankee Candle? What's your favourite product?

Lindsay-May

Twitter: @lmrowe91
Instagram: lindsaymay91



1 comment: