Wednesday 9 July 2014

Insight into my makeup collection


Hello!

So, today's blog is a little bit different... I thought I would give you all an insight into some of the products in my collection. I won't be reviewing them (as there are far too many!) 
Enjoy.

Left to right:
Rimmel match perfection - 010 light porcelain
L'oreal Paris true match - N1 ivory 
Collection lasting perfection - 1 porcelain
Rimmel wake me up - 010 light porcelain
Maybelline dream satin liquid - 004 light porcelain

Left to right, top to bottom:
Maybelline pure mineral foundation - 04 vanilla rose
NYC smooth skin loose face powder - 741A translucent
Collection sheer loose powder - 1 barely there
Collection lasting perfection - 01 fair
Rimmel stay matte - 005 silky beige
Rimmel clear complexion - 021 transparent

Left to right:
Rimmel scandal eyes retro glam - extreme black
Maybelline the falsies 
Rimmel the max volume flash - ultra black
W7 lashtastic
Company lashes
Collection big ultimate fake - ultra black
Clinique high impact mascara - brightening black 

Left to right, top to bottom:
Collection - 8 cherry pop
MUA - reckless
Natural collection - raspberry ripple
Collection - 3 ruby red
Revlon balm stain - 045 romantic romantique
Revlon matte balm - 205 elusive insaissable
Rimmel lasting finish colour rush - 210 boom chic a boom
Rimmel lasting finish colour rush - make me blush 
Barry M hi shine lips - doesn't have shade written on it.

Left to right:
Herbal essences moisture balance conditioner
Batiste dry shampoo - floral
Herbal essences moisture balance shampoo

Left to right:
Simple kind to eyes make-up remover
Clean & clear deep cleansing lotion
Garner micellar cleansing water

Left to right: 
VO5 heat protect styling spray
VO5 plump it up amplifying blow dry lotion
VO5 give me texture tousled style spray

As I said, this blog is slightly different to usual - hopefully you liked it and can give you an idea of the types of things I use daily! Please do let me know your thoughts on this post :)

Do you use any of these products? 

Lindsay-May
xx

Twitter: @lmrowe91
Instagram: lindsaymay91









1 comment:

  1. I'm very jealous of your makeup collection Linds :( I wish I had more interest in makeup! Love your blog btw :) Gillie xx

    ReplyDelete