Tuesday 5 August 2014

Milestone: 100 followers on Bloglovin!!


Hello everyone!

This blog post is very spontaneous I'm afraid!! But...

I HAVE REACHED 100 FOLLOWERS ON BLOGLOVIN!!!

Thank-you so much to everyone who follows me, I started out this blog as a bit of fun to keep me occupied. I loved reading others bloggers, and figured I would give it a go! I never imagined reaching 100 followers, or not to give up by now! So thank-you all.

Love to you all <3 

Lindsay-May

Twitter: @lmrowe91
Instagram: lindsaymay91




4 comments:

  1. well done on reaching 100! I'm sure you'll be at 200 in no time :) x
    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I have nominated you for the Liebster Award!!!! All the details you need are here http://www.littlemisswblogs.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/another-liebster-award.html Happy Blogging! And congratulations on 100!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you - I have been away so this is a bit delayed, but planning to do it tonight!! Thanks lovely x

      Delete